The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Suggestions EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
Suggestions EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
Suggestions EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
Suggestions EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
Suggestions EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Suggestions EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

Suggestions

+2
Stubby
Maitland
6 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Maitland Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Here is a thread to post your suggestions, or even have a conversation about your suggestions.

Remember to follow the rules and have fun~
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Stubby Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:26 am

Are we going to stick to Jude's RP event, after we get everything updated? We made a topic on RP events, Jude's won, and it seems like a pretty good topic to start us off on c:
Stubby
Stubby
Vanator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alume Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:33 am

@Maitland This is not really a suggestion, but I was wondering if I could possibly advertise, and maybe help become affiliated with other sites for more advertisement? I just wanted to check in with you first. Either in this time or after we set up the site a bit more.
Alume
Alume
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Stubby wrote:Are we going to stick to Jude's RP event, after we get everything updated? We made a topic on RP events, Jude's won, and it seems like a pretty good topic to start us off on c:

Yes, I'd like to stick with it.

Alume wrote:@Maitland This is not really a suggestion, but I was wondering if I could possibly advertise, and maybe help become affiliated with other sites for more advertisement? I just wanted to check in with you first. Either in this time or after we set up the site a bit more.

Go ahead, you don't have to ask but please contact me via PM before affiliating with others.
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:59 pm

@Maitland: Will we have new Chinis, or are we waiting to gather members?

If the first one is true, I assume we'd only pick one or two, as we don't really need 6 Elites helping out with about 4 other members cx
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Astro Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 pm

@Maitland (Discussing Anthony's suggestion)

For Chini's I think for now we should only have Maitland and Alaude. Until we gain at least enough to get the forum on an basic activeness then after that maybe add another. Until then I think two would be enough.
Astro
Astro
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:39 pm

No new Chini's will be chosen until Alaude and I believe we need one, as of right now we don't need one until our pack gets more active and larger.

As the pack hasn't gotten active or anything, is their any idea of what you guys would like for maybe a christmas thing? Some kind of a fun things?
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astro Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:31 am

Maybe an event? Or an art thingy? I really don't have any other ideas. Maybe we could become cats! XD Id like to see what happens.
Astro
Astro
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:47 am

Perhaps we could make a wishlist of things from the orb shop, and members buy other members items through messaging you. They would not know that they had been 'gifted' it until December 25.
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Perhaps we could do a sort of Christmas Game? Whoever would like to play we could all get a secret mystery gift that only yourself knows what it is it could be art,points,extras for your character, and more! we can then play sort of a gift exchange sorta thing where you pick someone elses present and they switch you but you cannot tell them what the gift is only you know! I think this would be a fairly fun game for a lot of people might spark a bit of activeness as well, what do you guys think.
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Astro: An event was what I was going for, I was looking for ideas on what kind of event. As previously posted in other suggestion topics, members aren't really into art things so I don't think it would bring activity. Cats, no. We are a canine rp, I plan to keep it that way.

Anthony: I love this idea, but not a lot of members even have orbs. I was thinking of hosting more contests for orbs, but people gave feed back about not liking contests as much as liking roleplay. However in that case, I won't give out orbs for roleplaying because well we all know where that would go.

Phantom: I like this christmas gifting game, although it would be kind of hard over the internet. I guess that it would be fun and bring activity; just depending on who would be involved.

Also for my own idea, I've already planned a little gift for everyone; which you'll all receive on Christmas. However, I was thinking of a mini christmas plot! So I was thinking that, maybe AFT is hit with a mini snow storm; all shocked by the fact Africa rarely gets snow that they barely realize its christmas! Once someone (anyone) were to figure it out, they all think its like a mini christmas gift from the creator of the land and then they could like hunt and do something as a pack?? Very rough idea; but just trying to think of a rp plot to bring up the activity of the rp.
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:18 pm

About how to get the gifts on the game I told you about we could use PM's or email or some sort of private messaging then we will get together on a topic here whoever is in the game and start trading gifts. I think this could possibly work unless there is another way to do private messages.
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down