The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
Join Me Maybe, old friends :* EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

Join Me Maybe, old friends :*

3 posters

Go down

Join Me Maybe, old friends :* Empty Join Me Maybe, old friends :*

Post by Beau Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Well hey looks like the site is officially dead... ive thought about this for awhile but, for those that still linger every so often and want places to rp, im still in a couple packs that you could consider joining if you wanted.

Alot of you are probably familiar with STP right? thats still going (; its a fun little place, the rp may be slow paced but its wonderful there, especially on the skype chats(: I am Nami there, the one in the fabulous glowing orange. You can have as many chars as you can handle and we all are a bunch of nerds that are totally fascinated by the Zodiac. http://www.live-the-worldwide.com/

Theres also Wolves of Winter, which good ol Admiral introduced me too, (you remember her yeah? Orbit? Silver? Lagoon? shes like my little sister:*) also a small and wonderful community, with very unique qualities, you could write posts like pages of a book and have up to like 17 characters, they're also pros at posting tables i can definitely say that much. I'm Rhoda there~ http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php

I suppose as a former member of this place i cant really break any rules by doing this cos pretty much no one is around anywho, noone may see this but i might aswell try right, incase anyones interested, both sites would love some new people around, even if ASP and everything about it is dead, perhaps we can rp again together someday. :* later~

If any of you want to keep in contact with me, you can have my skype and add me there, though tell me who you are else i might think you're some creepy old guy or gal that wants my booty. I'm Frozenrosez. I use that username now in most places, so see that and its probably me ((: buh bye :*
Beau
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Join Me Maybe, old friends :* Empty Re: Join Me Maybe, old friends :*

Post by Phantom Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:59 am

I agree and both of the RPG's sound really cool. I'm sure a lot of people will look into this it is sad to see all this go but it happens. Anyways great to hear from you Beau!
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laval Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Hm. Im guessing one of them are intresting. I wont blame you for the rule breaking though...
I was a total noob back then. xDD
I grew up so. ^^ Sure. One of them caught my intrest. Meet you there. <3
Laval
Laval
Newcomer

Male

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down