The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!

Go down

The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! Empty The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!

Post by Khalil.. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:55 am

The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! Aac1013

Unite (or re-unite) with us today!

ASP is roaring back to life, and this time it's better than ever! Explore a friendly community and an exciting felid-based RolePlay, all while unlocking special prizes, collecting stars to use in shops, and leveling-up!

To join the fun, visit: www.africanstarspride.forumotion.com !!
Khalil..

Back to top Go down

The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! Empty Re: The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!

Post by Astro Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm

I want to join but sadly the site isn't letting me post or register. I am on a mobile device and it normally lets you switch to the website thing, but it doesn't let me do that for some reason. Hope you get this message soon xD!
Astro
Astro
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life! Empty Re: The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!

Post by ASP Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm

If you're on mobile, try using this link!:
http://africanstarspride.forumotion.com/register

If not you may have to sign up on a computer or laptop, but the site doesn't launch until July 10th so you have a few days!
ASP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum