The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
Orb Shop Item Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

Orb Shop Item Suggestions

+2
Ciel
Dae
6 posters

Go down

Orb Shop Item Suggestions Empty Orb Shop Item Suggestions

Post by Dae Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

As you know, we are in the process of setting up a shop in which certain items can be purchased for AFT's currency, orbs. Here, you can suggest us items to place in the shop, such as accessories, chat powers, the ability to have unusual character designs, rank color changes, etc. This topic will remain open for future suggestions. Members whose items turn up in the orb shop will receive a small prize of 10 skill and 5 orbs.
Dae
Dae
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Orb Shop Item Suggestions Empty Re: Orb Shop Item Suggestions

Post by Ciel Mon May 26, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm not quite sure if this is allowed already or not, but possibly we could add 'Different colored mouth & tongue' for say, about fifty-five or fifty orbs.
Ciel
Ciel
Pack Friend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raj Mon May 26, 2014 9:20 pm

just throwing this out there because i know not a lot of people dig what i'm about to say. s'just a suggestion, don't murk me.

think mutations. of course, these would be simple mutations, nothing extreme like wings or anything of the sort. they seem to be super popular, and if we play our cards right, we might draw in some interested new members?

--

tails: an extra tail seems to be popular in the wolf fandom, as well as longer tails in general. they're usually very flowy and often drag against the ground. scouring through dA, i've found that a lot of wolf roleplayers like this mutation and often add accessories to their character's longer tail (i.e. flowers, gems, etc).

antlers/horns: another popular thing in the wolf fandom happen to be these. to be honest with you, i think they're pretty cool. i would put a limitation on it though- like, have them be fragile. they're just for show, and any use of them would run the risk of them snapping off, which i would assume to be quite painful for the wolf.

eye color: i don't usually see this around much, but there are a few places that offer up changing eye colors for their members' characters. i wouldn't say that we should let them have free reign over the color spectrum; maybe only three colors max. the characters can change their eye color at will, or (as cliche as it sounds) depending on mood. i dunno. i don't really dig this one that much but i might as well put it on here while i'm at it, i guess.

--

i would say that you should price these a little high? like, not outrageously high, just a reasonably expensive price. members have to earn the mutations through their activity, which would inspire more posting in the forums.
Raj
Raj
Tafuria

Male

http://twinlinskis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelliccia Mon May 26, 2014 10:36 pm

I think we should so extra long claws and extra long teeth Those would cost about 25 orbs. Also I think we should do a second character. It would be good because some people get stuck with characters who can't reply so they can use the other character. I think it would be at least 100.

Last edited by Steele on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pelliccia
Pelliccia
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Accessories ~ Jewelry, feathers, bandannas, etc.

All of mine for now lul.
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Bumping this up to get more suggestions. ^^
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm just saying this because I feel that people might appreciate it if we added these items.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Changing Character Design/Name: Lots of people don't actually want to change characters, but would like a new design or name. Would be around 50-60 orbs.

Character Changes:Kind of explains itself, and I'm pretty sure you guys were going to add this anyways, but eh.

Permanent Loss of Senses (Ex. Loss of hearing, loss of speech, etc.): Explains itself. If you bought this, you could make your wolf deaf, blind, mute, and all the other losses.

Permanent Loss of Limbs (Ex. No front right leg, no tail, no ears, no paw on a certain leg, etc.): If you bought this, you would be able to have your canine lose a limb.
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelliccia Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Here are my ideas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rank Switch You can switch your rank and it would be 45 orbs.
Pups!  Say if you are a homosexual couple (Nothing against it) and cant have pups you can buy them! 20 orbs for each pup.
Extra long claws or teeth: you can buy  extra long teeth like a semi saber tooth and longer claws. 30 orbs for both 15 for each.
Cat claws: Claws can retract like a cats. 25 orbs.
Helper: Get to help the mods and admins for a week. 40 orbs.
Rulebreaker Break a rule but you have to tell the mods and admins what rule it is. 20 orbs
lion mane:  Buy a lion mane for your wolf 10 orbs
Rainbow fur for a week: a rainbow colored fur for a week. 15 orbs, 55 for permanent.
Heightened sense: You can choose one sense to be heightened. 45 orbs
Animal companion: A animal friend like a bird or an animal in the territories 45 orbs
Plot: Get to make your own plot (Have to pm the admins and mods about the plot) 75 orbs
Pelliccia
Pelliccia
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down